Sunday, January 11, 2009

"A path is formed by walking on it." --Chuang Tsu


You are forming a path with every step you take. Will your path take you where you want to go? You have, at your fingertips, some very revealing snapshots that will give you a pretty accurate picture of where you're headed.

The beginning of every new year is a great time for introspection, for reflection, for going deep inside taking a close, objective look at yourself and your life. Do this and ask yourself, "What path am I forming?" If you think you're on the right track, check yourself with these:
How did I spend the last 4 hours?
What was in my grocery cart the last time I rolled through the supermarket checkstand?
How many times did I laugh yesterday?
How many glasses of clear water have I had so far today?
How many times in the last week did I elevate my heart rate, and have fun doing it?
Am I having fun on the path that I'm walking?

I wish you well for a long, enlivening journey!

No comments: