Sunday, January 25, 2009

Want healthy kids? Let 'em get dirty.

I offered this profound thought in my August 3, 2008 posting, and was inspired to repeat it by this British TV commercial for a laundry detergent. (Thanks, Cricket!)



This TV commercial is entertaining, but it doesn't explain why getting dirty will help make children healthier. Please visit my August 3 post to read the story of the Bulldogs and learn all about it.

Have a vibrant week!
Mark William Cochran
Chiropractor
Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint, Idaho

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Mark,
My grandmother told me that you have to eat a peck of dirt before you die. This is to keep you healthy.
When she was born in January in the north, she weighed 2 pounds. Later, her father rigged up something to put her in to pull her behind his horse and plow. To make her healthy
It worked. She lived a healthy life and died at age 86.
Sandy